S.W.A.G -->Social With Academic Genesis.

S.W.A.G -->Social With Academic Genesis

Hello and welcome to my blog! This blog includes a variety of resources and information to help prepare for the AP Literature exam. There are also other useful information that can help you and your understanding of pieces of literature such as Hamlet and Plato's "Allegory of the cave". Those are only two textual examples, there are many more included in this blog. A big portion of the information is subject to the collaborative learning of my AP Literature class. This is a total of at least 150 brains working together to supply the best information for our blog readers. And that is where S.W.A.G. comes into play. Our collaboration first started in our classroom but is now branching out to the community. We are looking for followers who will be able to add or contribute in any given way. So, feel free to roam and look at any of the given information, and if there is anything you would like to add please do so! I would love to hear some of your suggestions and/or learn from you and some of the information you may know that I may have overlooked or not been aware of. Please comment and lets get our S.W.A.G on!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Study journal #3

After taking today's Lit term quiz It was a big wake up call for me. I need to study each term more specifically do that I know each term on demand based on their exact definitions. I do feel though that my writing is improving due to the essay practice prompts. I have been making prewrite webs for the topics I have looked over and that is just do that when the ap exam comes along, a prewrite will be like second nature to me. They make writing easy and organized and they genuinely work for me and my style of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment