S.W.A.G -->Social With Academic Genesis.

S.W.A.G -->Social With Academic Genesis

Hello and welcome to my blog! This blog includes a variety of resources and information to help prepare for the AP Literature exam. There are also other useful information that can help you and your understanding of pieces of literature such as Hamlet and Plato's "Allegory of the cave". Those are only two textual examples, there are many more included in this blog. A big portion of the information is subject to the collaborative learning of my AP Literature class. This is a total of at least 150 brains working together to supply the best information for our blog readers. And that is where S.W.A.G. comes into play. Our collaboration first started in our classroom but is now branching out to the community. We are looking for followers who will be able to add or contribute in any given way. So, feel free to roam and look at any of the given information, and if there is anything you would like to add please do so! I would love to hear some of your suggestions and/or learn from you and some of the information you may know that I may have overlooked or not been aware of. Please comment and lets get our S.W.A.G on!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Project


  • Short Term Goals:  Focus on the current presidential election.  I plan on creating a blog that will allow people to voice their opinions on certain topics regarding the election.  I will post video clips or quote the candidates and underneath each post there will be a comments section.  My plan isn't for it to be completely anonymous to the point where users can just voice their opinions and hide behind a computer screen, so I want the comments to be in video format.  If the user feels uncomfortable with showing their face they can cover the camera and just talk during their video.  I want to show and hear from both sides   and actually see the different viewpoints.
  • Long Term Goals:  I want to still do the same thing with the commenting aspect of it, but i want to be able to discuss any conflict, controversy, or laws that will be worth debating and discussing.  
  • Right now all I need is HELP!  I need to recruit classmates or even outsiders who would be interested in collaborating with me and helping make this idea a reality.  I will need to do a lot of research to find out what is going on in the election and with the candidates.
  • I want to get this blog created very soon!  I'm not the most tech-savvy person, so that is what I really need, and once I have this help, I will be able to get the website aspect of it done.  
  • I will show my classmates my blog and i will explain the process and why i am so passionate about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment